Rant

I've had enough. 
Enough of people looking down on me. 
Enough of others comparing myself to them, and then saying that I am undeserving of certain privileges. (Cos clearly, they are so deserving)
Enough of people forming assumptions and opinions about me, when they haven't had the slightest clue what the f*** goes through my head. 
Enough of hypocrites, who magnify my mistakes, but keep their mouths shut when they screw up.
Enough of ingrates, who never see what I do for them.

Some days, I wish I could be harsh and lash out at those idiots who are so full of themselves. But I'm too nice. 

Days like these, I really feel like releasing the many onslaughts of personal attacks that run through my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exercise Starlight - It was so underwhelming :/

The SCS Life (Foundation Term)

9SIR and it's draining deployments